24th November 2013
Link reblogged from A Heart So Big It Hurts Like Hell with 3,580 notes
To the people who keep reblogging my post to ‘tell’ me that the War Doctor forgot what really happened and that Nine and Ten (and pre-special Eleven) don’t remember and think they destroyed Gallifrey:
Yes. I know. That is exactly why I am upset. You’re wrong when you say it…
15th November 2013
Post with 3 notes
So my quidditch team is leaving tomorrow for northeast regionals. This is our first major major tournament ever and as expected none of the people writing predictions expect us to do well. I’m not one to brag or talk trash. There’s a reason I’m the team pessimist. But this team is better than anyone expects us to be. This team has something to prove. And above all this team is playing for all the marbles. And I’ll be damned if we don’t turn at least a couple heads.
20th October 2013
WORLD SERIES BOUND! WORLD SERIES BOUND! WORLD SERIES BOUND! WORLD SERIES BOUND! WORLD SERIES BOUND! WORLD SERIES BOUND!
18th October 2013
Photoset reblogged from Things with 8,776 notes
26th September 2013
Quote reblogged from happiness, real when shared with 41,019 notes
Most days I wish I never met you because then I could sleep at night and I wouldn’t have to walk around with the knowledge there was someone like you out there.
— Good Will Hunting (1997)
13th September 2013
Post reblogged from Be The Soundtrack To These Stories That I Tell with 11 notes
Tonight’s the last night I have to compile email lists for some marketing research I’m working on. I still need a few more people between the ages of 17 and 24 who like rap/hip-hop. If you fit this description, please consider helping me out and signing up via the link below!
please please please.
I need 16 more people. That’s it. 16 and this will be the last you guys hear about this.
signal boost, you guys should help her out she’s kinda awesome
12th September 2013
Audio post reblogged from Yellowcard Fans Around the World with 22 notes
On Monday and Tuesday, Yellowcard played their NYC stops of the Ocean Avenue Acoustic tour. The shows were sweaty, massive, and the absolute best time I’ve had in awhile.
Though their entire set was impressive, nothing could surpass hearing them play this song. In NYC. The week of the anniversary of 9/11.
I’ve never heard a room erupt into such cheers, or seen so many strangers stand united the way those in the two crowds did. Each night the song ended with the chanting of “USA.” Two great moments showing the pride and the strength of this city and these people.
Two moments which, much like the events of 12 years ago today, I will never forget.
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here. But it can never forget what they did here.
12th September 2013
Quote reblogged from Imagination's Wonderland. with 64 notes
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.
8th September 2013
Chat reblogged from A Heart So Big It Hurts Like Hell with 932,285 notes
I vow the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- 1) Sexuality?
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you wear?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
7th September 2013
Audio post reblogged from Physician, heal thyself with 94,995 notes
- Played 431,135 times
Imagine Dragons - Bleeding Out (as a round)
listen with earphones!
#wow i feel like i just had a religious experience